Thursday, December 26, 2013

Greasy, Dirty Hair Be Gone!!

I normally wash my hair every other day or every two days (This doesn't mean that I don't take a shower every day, I just don't wash my hair). Usually after the second day passes my hair gets oily and greasy. Oily and greasy hair is a big No No for me, not because it loos bad , but because it feels dirty. So when my mom brought home the Tresemme Dry Shampoo , I had to try it.
 I left my hair unwashed for three days and then applied it.  You lift sections of your hair up and apply it to the roots , then you rub it in and comb your hair. I was so surprised at how refreshed my hair felt, and it looked great too! It leaves your hair soft , smooth and refreshed! Through this is an amazing product if you are busy and can't wash your hair, it is not a substitute for washing your hair. After using the product that day I wash my hair that night.


 I totally recommend this product.  This product also comes for different types of hair, you can get it for straight, curly,oily, all types of hair. 

Thanks for Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment