Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Velvet Tight!

I'm the kind of person who sticks to blue jeans and black tights. I really wasn't the type of person to try crazy colors or patterns, and never did I think I would wear velvet tights!
 But one night my cousin was over and had them on and they looked like to most comfortable tights ever. She convinced me to go get them and I can't tell you how amazing they are.

Garage- $22

This obviously isn't a picture of me, but this is pretty much what they look like. I love them!! They're comfortable enough to wear day-to-day, but if you wanna put a nice shirt over and add some heels you could wear it to a party. I honestly love these pants.
 And you could find them anywhere, I got mine at Garage, but I've seen them at Forever 21,Love Culture, and Mandees. They are definitely a great investment!
If you have a pair leave a comment below about what you think!
Thanks for Reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment