Saturday, December 28, 2013

Bath and Body Works Haul

Now that the holidays are over many stores have a post holiday sale. Bath and Body Works is one of those stores. 
The sales are different every year, this year everything was 50% off. So while I was at the mall I went to Bath and Body Works and got a couple thing.
 Though the holidays were over, all of the stuff I got had a holiday/wintery scents.
This is what I got :)



Candles:

• Twisted Peppermint - $6

• Cinnamon Frosting - $6

• Vanilla Snowflake- $6

(This were the prices during the post holiday sale)


Both of the hand soaps I got were in the Twisted Peppermint scent, but the one on the right is a foam, whereas the one on the left is liquid soap.
Both Twisted Peppermint Soaps: $3

These were an absolute bargain! As you can see I'm a bit obsessed with the Twisted Peppermint scent its is absolutely amazing! 
I love ,love, love Bath and Body Works and can't wait to light my candles. They smell amazing and though the holidays are over , that doesn't mean we still can't enjoy holiday scents.

Comment down below what scents are your favorite. 
Thanks for reading :)

2 comments:

  1. I've sadly never been to a Bath and Body works :( we don't have any where I live. Twisted Peppermint sounds like such an amazing scent, is it minty? If so, I love mint! Awesome bargain finding! xxx

    Indy

    http://indyscarlett.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry I took so long to get back I've been busy, It smells just like a candy cane, its do delicious I just want to eat it

      Delete