Saturday, January 4, 2014

New Years!!!!

This year I was lucky enough to go to two parties. On New Years Eve, I went to a family party, and on New Years day my extended family and I went to more of a formal party. It was a blast! There was tons of dancing, family, and fun! I wouldn't have imagined a better night.
 I thought I'd share with you guys my outfits for both nights, however on New Year Eve, I unfortunately didn't take any full body picture so I'll just put pictures of the clothes :)

New Years Day:


What I wore: 
*Red Dress- Forever 21
*Tights - Forever 21 


Face:
*Covergirl Flame out Mascara
*Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller
*Covergirl Natureluxe Gloss Balm

My Cousin and I 

 New Years Eve:

Velvet Leggings : Garage

Sorry I couldn't find a picture of the shirt online but here's a picture of me that night.

My Brother and I on New Years 
Black and White Sweater - Macy's

I basically wore the same makeup both nights. Oh and by the way I totally recommend Velvet Leggings they are absolutely the most comfortable bottoms ever, and they don't even look like leggings. You can wear them to a formal even or just to school. Well that's all for now. 

Thank you for reading :) and comment down below what you wore on New Years! 



1 comment:

  1. Ahhh-- I was hesitant about velvet leggings this season! Now I might just buy a pair to wear these last few weeks of winter ;D

    <3 Carsla
    Founder & CEO of Connect-the-Cloths
    www.connect-the-cloths.com
    A stylist, foodie, & writer's blog in development.

    ReplyDelete