Friday, January 24, 2014

Finals Week Finally Over!



If you live in the U.S. you know that this week was finals week. That's why I've been M.I.A. But Finals are finally over! It's a sigh of relief, yet anxiety because you won't know how you did until after regents week. Since I don't have any regents in January I get the next week off. 
If your not from the U.S. regents are tests that you take for certain courses. But Since I have next week off I'm gonna try to make up for my blogging M.I.A. I hope everyone did well on their finals and hope everyone gets a good grade on their regents. Talk to you guys soon. 
Thanks for Reading :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elsi, I have nominated you for a Liebster Award!! Please visit my blog for details :) xx

    http://blondeteaparty.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/liebster-award.html


    ReplyDelete