Sunday, February 9, 2014

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Heat Protection Shine Spray

This product probably has the longest name ever! Okay so let's talk about it! Before purchasing this I usually used the Pantene Heat Protection Spray for Curly Hair and I loved it! 4
I was kinda exited to use this product because every time I watch tutorials online they always use a Tresemme Heat Protection Spray and I never really got around to purchasing one. 
However, I must say that the rave is right I love this spray. I love the smell, feel, and way it leaves my hair after using it. 
I used it today when I straighten my hair, its suppose to keep your hair straight and de-frizzed for 7 days. I'm gonna try to leave my hair unwashed for a few days and write an update because I'm kinda curious whether or not it will keep my hair this way. So if any of you have tried this leave a comment down below!
Thanks for reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment